Types of Prayers


Types of Prayers

Ever wonder what to pray about? Maybe you're new to the whole idea of prayer and need some ideas for a starting point. Maybe you're a seasoned PRAY-ER but want some new ideas.

There are at least 6 types of prayers. 

Prayers of:

Adoration - where we praise God

Intercession - where we pray for someone else

Petition - where we pray asking for a specific action or blessing for ourselves

Repentance - where we pray for forgiveness

Thanksgiving - where we pray thanking God for specific blessings

Deliverance - where pray for God to rescue us from some circumstance or another


Can you think of any other categories of prayer?

I'd like to hear your ideas.


Be blessed and treasure your relationship journey,

Paul.

Comments

  1. These pretty much cover it I think. We are charged to never cease praying. I am trying to make my life a prayer. Will I succeed? God knows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment