Coffee on the Deck

This morning the sun was shining and the day started off warm enough for me to want to have my breakfast out on the deck...so I did. Oatmeal, toast, and a good cup of coffee.
Even though our world is seemingly turned upside down right now there is so much to be thankful for. Simple things are what gets my attention these days...if you can go outside then do it.

GOD made the sunshine good for us - it has healing qualities. The fresh air helps clear our thoughts. Just sitting in the backyard on my deck and looking at things growing and watching birds makes me feel closer to GOD.
I know several people who are in serious health conditions right now and aren't able to enjoy these things. They need GOD's help....please pray for those you know about...pray often.

The sunshine feels warm and comforting... it's just another one of GOD's reminders about who is in control.

Who doesn't enjoy a beautiful sunrise and sunset?
And even when the weather is yucky where you are and you don't get to enjoy a sunrise or sunset, just remember that somewhere else people are able to enjoy them....

And they who dwell in the ends of the earth stand in awe of Thy signs; Thou dost make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy. (Psa 65:8 NAS)

Enjoy and treasure your journey today with GOD.

May the peace of Jesus be with you all.

Paul.

Comments

Post a Comment