Become a Pray-er



Become a pray-er.


A pray-er is someone who prays.
One of the most rewarding and comforting feelings is when you pray for someone else.

Today at lunch I received a text from a friend requesting prayer. She said her husband was having some problems following a very recent surgery.
I told the two friends I was eating with and one of them said "let’s do it now". 
I love that!

He led a wonderful prayer right there on the spot for our friend's husband.
Don’t put off praying - I know people are busy, but when someone asks for prayers why not be a pray-er right then, at that moment.

Every time you pray the relationship with our Father in heaven grows.

Treasure the relationship journey,

Paul.


Comments

  1. Prayer time is always time well spent. Time spent that you will never regret.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment